Stripes Off Third
Third Street South in Naples is one of my favorite spots, it’s less touristy than Fifth Ave, home to beautiful Florida mansions, and has some of the best restaurants in town! Anj and I went down there to catch the sunset and grab a quick drink. I will walk you through all my top picks on third, all outfit details are below.
TOP 5 Favorites on Third
- The Continental– This is a recently added restaurant to the strip of luxury foods, but became an instant recommendation ever since I went there for my birthday in September. They have a whole 1920’s vibe going on with these sweet outdoor cabana’s and prohibition inspired drinks. They have an awesome early dinner meal that includes 3 courses for only $39.95!
- Campiello’s– An italian inspired restaurant with tuscan flare, fitted with twinkling lights, and gorgeous fountains. Owned by the D’amico’s who also happen to own the Continental… I love Campiello’s lunch menu, it is the perfect italian portion sizes for a fraction of the cost.
- Old Naples Pub- They serve local brewed beer, have pickles as a bar snack, and amazing fish tacos. The outside patio is a larger than life whimsical tree gazebo, while the inside is about as small as a dorm room, but it makes for all that more fun!
- Janes Cafe- Jane’s is one of the best spots for Sunday brunch, with three outdoor courtyards to choose from. Makes for great brunch pics! Try the crazy harry nutella crepes, they’re to die for!!
- The Pier- now this isn’t a restaurant, but it is the best place to see the cotton candy skies in southwest Florida. They actually just redid the pier, so now it is even better than before. Typically it is not too busy, all the local surfers hang here when we get 1-3 ft waves (its a rare occasion).
This stripped romper and those danity gold rings are from this cute boutique, Forema. They now have two locations in Florida, and an online store! The best part of the look alike two-peice is the open back.
We get such a variety of sunsets here, no matter how many times you see it, it never gets old. I encourage you to try one of the five places on this list and check out our beuatiful sunsets! All similar outfit details are linked below.